Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Use for LIDA—Landlord & Investor Database for Agents
Use of LIDA Services by you
In order to access LIDA, you will be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of LIDA. You agree that any registration information you give to LIDA will always be accurate, complete and up to date.
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts LIDA (or the servers and networks which are connected).
Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with LIDA, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell any services of LIDA for any purpose.
You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that LIDA has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under these Terms & Conditions and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which LIDA may suffer) of any such breach.
Your user ID and account security
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of user IDs associated with any account you use to access LIDA.
Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to LIDA for all activities that occur under your account.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your user ID, you agree to notify LIDA immediately.
Content in the Services
You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that LIDA has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any Content that you create, transmit or display while using LIDA and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which LIDA may suffer) by doing so.
If your account is suspended or cancelled, we may permanently delete your data from our servers. We have no obligation to return data to you after the service is suspended or cancelled.
LIDA reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Content from LIDA Service.
Uploaded Content from you
You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you upload for submission through, the Website Database. By uploading the content you give LIDA a non-exclusive right to reproduce for its Net-work members to display and print any Content which you submit through, the Website and/or Database.
You agree that your subscription to the Website and/or Database includes a right for LIDA to make such Content available to other companies, organizations or individuals with whom LIDA has relationships for the provi-sion of syndicated services, and to use such Content in connection with the provision of those services.
You understand that LIDA, in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to our users, may
(a) transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks such as email, fax or internet; and (b) make such changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical require-ments of connecting networks, devices or services. You agree that your subscription shall permit LIDA to take these actions.
The information appearing in this Website, except for when it is described as a contract term or disclaimer, is for general information only and does not constitute an offer or an intention to enter into a legally binding contract, other than the agreement between Us and You for the use of this Website.
You agree that you will not and will not attempt (either yourself or through any third party) to
- use any information on or accessed through this Website for any commercial purpose (including but not limited to market research, the provision of pricing estimates or 'shadow shopping') or otherwise (either directly or indirectly) for profit or gain;
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display, any part of any content from
You acknowledge and agree:
- You should make your own enquiries, exercise You independent judgement and assess whether the general advice and information on this Website is appropriate to your individual investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs before making any investment decisions;
- the accuracy of the methodology used to develop the Website, the Data, the existence of the subject property, and the accuracy of the predicted value are estimates based on available data and are not guaranteed or warranted;
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this Website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.